Silo & Tank Cleaning
Mold, Insects, and Microbes
As a food manufacturer, it is important that you get your food storage vessels (silo) inspected periodically to ensure that they are kept clean in accordance with the highest industry and FDA standards.
This is important because silos are prone to contaminates such as mold, insects and other potentially dangerous microbes that can compromise your food surfaces.
The same can be said for oil tanks, flour silos, sugar silos and piping.
Periodic piping and silo cleaning is important for several reasons:
- Cleaning out residue buildup
- Reducing product clotting that can clog production lines
- Removing food contaminants and minimizing potential liability
- Preventing or eliminating microbial contamination
- Protecting against insect infestation
- Maintaining product freshness
- Maximizing storage capacity and silo efficiency
GC Industrial are experts in safe, effective confined space cleaning.
- Silos, tanks, bins, hoppers, conveyors
- Ovens and bake lines
- Oil tanks
- Dry or wet storage tanks
- Hazardous material removal
- Hot power wash, dry ice blast
Have An Emergency?
We are ready around the clock to respond to your emergency needs.
For Immediate Service or for a
FREE No Obligation Estimate