HVAC System Cleaning
Residential Air Duct Cleaning
At GC Industrial we realize that people want value for their investment so that’s why we back up our promises with proven procedures that guarantee the best cleaning.
GC Industrial adheres closely to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (www.nadca.com) standards by cleaning the entire HVAC system.
There are many steps to a proper HVAC cleaning job in a home:
- Removal and cleaning of vent covers, protect home items
- Disassembly of the furnace fan, gain access to air conditioning coils
- Cover vent openings with plastic, separate furnace from duct system
- Create access opening’s in duct system where needed—companies that claim no access openings needed will not be able to clean the entire system properly.
- Clean all duct work attached to furnace system to NADCA ACR 2013 standards
- Clean furnace fan and air conditioning coils
- Re assemble furnace and verify operation
- Install vent covers, clean work areas
- Consult with homeowner and answer any questions
The $100.00 whole-house duct cleaning specials you see will undoubtedly cost you more once the work begins. There are very few companies that do things the way GC Industrial does.
GC Industrial only uses skilled and highly trained employees NO sub-contractors! We never use bait and switch advertising; the price we quote you is THE price to have it done correctly!
We feel that too many companies these days do not take accountability for their work, we are proud to guarantee our services. Call or Contact us today for your free quote or to get any questions answered.
Have An Emergency?
We are ready around the clock to respond to your emergency needs.
For Immediate Service or for a
FREE No Obligation Estimate